Thursday, November 4, 2010

The United States Elections.

Is just me or what? There has been a massive vote against the Democrats. What is the reason? Many say that Obama has not lived up to expectations and the economy is the cause. Is it just me that thinks that they are voting against Obama because he is an African American and not a real American or White.Not a single article have I found that states they have voted against him because of his race.Are American conservatives closet racists or is that all behind them?

I wrote this eighteen months ago snd I believe I am right about Obama
I was convinced Obama would fail, first in the run up to the elections and finally in the election itself. I had this preconceived idea that an African American could not possibly make it to the top. People everywhere seemed to go ga-ga over him an I just couldn't understand it. How could I be so wrong. Having lived in Africa for most of my life I was programmed to believe that no Black could possible succeed at anything except sport, certainly not being President of the United States. I wrote in the comments on a blog that if they elected Obama, far from promoting Black Americans it might in the end do them more harm. America is still very divided about the Presidency. If you read the Republican comments he can do nothing right but for the liberals he is their pop idol.

{snip}
He left no paper trail. Nothing written by him at University has ever been found which leads me to believe that his path to the presidency was long in the planning and was some sort of conspiracy where many worked to hide his past leaving a blank slate.

{snip}
So if there were people who meticulously planned his journey to the White House, using his African American heritage as a draw card and at the same time believing that in the end they would be able to use him as a puppet, they have succeeded to a point. But they may now lose control of him and he will be able to mess up all on his own. Still too soon to tell,but I hate being wrong.



You see,there are some things that he has done right, like support for stem cell research but such things were necessary and you didn't have to be a great leader to push them along, so there is more to him losing support of the Dems. than meets the eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home